Forums
May 10, 2024, 01:36 AM

Author Topic: Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`  (Read 10953 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2011, 06:53 PM »
yeh, like Guaton and Darkz clearly said, keychanger just make you more comfortable but it's still the same worms logic, but this script allow you to control tap much much easier, because you don't care about lock
Users of this (cheaters) should be banned, and challanges times by Statik removes if he uses this shit too.
I hope if someone would talk with CyberShadow, and show him the topic, he is the man, he would do something with it.

Just think about league, the cheater gets easier way to win, simply check this game, 10-year-experienced Random beaten by newbie cheater, it sucks!

« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2011, 06:57 PM »
yeh, like Guaton and Darkz clearly said, keychanger just make you more comfortable but it's still the same worms logic, but this script allow you to control tap much much easier, because you don't care about lock
Users of this (cheaters) should be banned, and challanges times by Statik removes if he uses this shit too.
I hope if someone would talk with CyberShadow, and show him the topic, he is the man, he would do something with it.

Just think about league, the cheater gets easier way to win, simply check this game, 10-year-experienced Random beaten by newbie cheater, it sucks!

shortly = normal fr doesnt give any advantages compared to 1 finger. but this script gives
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Maciej

« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2011, 06:59 PM »

shortly = normal fr doesnt give any advantages compared to 1 finger. but this script gives

True, and every advantage = cheat, because there are not same chances for both!

Offline Random00

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2011, 07:14 PM »

I ost this game mainly because I sucked.
Nevertheless there should be something done against this. It's cheating in my opinion and thus forbidden in tus games.
I sent a PM to MonkeyIsand about this topic directly after the game and there's still no reaction at all. That's what makes me more sad.

There will always be some idiots who don't understand the concept of sportmanship and try anything to win, but I dont wanna be part of a community where you can cheat without any consequences... no matter how much advantage the cheating gives you.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2011, 07:16 PM »

There will always be some idiots who don't understand the concept of sportmanship and try anything to win, but I dont wanna be part of a community where you can cheat without any consequences... no matter how much advantage the cheating gives you.

i f@#!ing agree

Offline Crazy

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2011, 07:20 PM »
Im pretty sure MI is consulting with the rest of the mods on how to solve this sensitive topic, and will come back with a final and worked out statement when it is ready. Wouldn`t be sad just yet random

Offline darKz

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2011, 07:23 PM »
Im pretty sure MI is consulting with the rest of the mods on how to solve this sensitive topic, and will come back with a final and worked out statement when it is ready. Wouldn`t be sad just yet random

Exactly, I'm 99% sure there's a discussion going between the mods. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2011, 07:24 PM »

Cmon, I said above I've never used this shit. Don't make a mess :-X

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Maciej

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2011, 07:29 PM »
he is ;) I talked with him ;)
I believe together with CS they will find solution :-[

@ ah you don't Statik, I see now, sorry for that!

Offline angus

« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2011, 12:54 PM »
Just delete his league stats, and after we will see who keep use that script.

Offline nino

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2011, 04:22 PM »
zilians...and lol zippo uses it too, well everyone already knew i think.

iam f@#!ing ashamed :(

Just delete his league stats, and after we will see who keep use that script.

ye and send him a good keyboard then he can stop that..dont forget the bomb please xD

"ohh a package....oh a brand new KB ill stop cheat....BOOOOOOOOOOOM"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 04:24 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2011, 08:36 PM »
Ban the use of keychange and remaping tools, BAM problem solved, no one can fr with multiple keys anymore. I can tell who is using fr with multiple keys and who is not. Don't be such f@#!ing noobs and learn how to tap with 1 finger.

If you finger rollers have a problem with that then shut the f@#! up about this program. You're all equally lame in my eyes.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:57 PM by ThaShady1 »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2011, 09:01 PM »
o0
I'll try play with 1 finger now.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04 PM »
What Anubis said before doesn't really apply... even with the most sensitive kb (damn I really want one of those flat screens), you can't keep space held down and then press it with your other finger and still have it register, it's part of the game logic to not have that allowed.

I think we should make a list of rules for acceptable keyboard configurations, if only for the sake of new wormers who have no idea what is and isn't allowed. If I have some time, I'll get started on that today actually.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2011, 04:35 AM »
And people should give SnipeR a little brake here as well, he`s 14, he is just a kid.